To expedite your check-in please print, fill out and return the following Patient Packet to ORegon Surgery Center. You may bring it in with you the day of your surgery or procedure, you may fax, mail or drop it off at ORegon Surgery Center.
The packet files will open in a new window. If you have a pop-up blocker and are unable to access the files either disable your pop-up blocker or hold down your CTRL key while clicking on the link.
If you have any questions please call ORegon Surgery Center’s Pre-Op Clinic at 677-2828.
After returning home from surgery or your procedure, it is not unusual to feel sleepy, light-headed, sore and at times nauseated. How you feel depends on the complexity of your procedure, the length of your surgery, your pain threshold, your general medical condition, and the type of anesthesia received. It is important that you take time to rest and heal.
In addition to the specific written instructions given to you on discharge, it is important to follow these guidelines:
- Call your doctor if you have any unusual symptoms or sudden changes in your condition.
- Take pain medications as prescribed by your physician.
- Avoid all alcoholic beverages while taking prescription pain pills.
- Avoid signing any legal documents for 24 hours.
- Avoid driving a car, operate machinery or heavy equipment for 24 hours or if still taking pain medicine.
- We will call you the next business day, after your surgery or procedure to see how you are doing.